Special Guest : Craig Duranti

Hello world,

This is my first installment of my guest appearance on my good friend Sid's blog! I've selected four tunes that i've been playing out alot recently and the time has come to share them with you!

First of all a remix of the awesome Daft Punk from an Australian artist, Ghetto Ruckus. I'm always wary of a Daft Punk remix as its almost impossible to beat the original, but this man has given the track a huge synth injection!

MP3: Daft Punk: Harder Better Faster Stronger (Ghetto Ruckus Mix)

Crookers are churning out loads of decent material at the moment, and they are fast becoming one of the big names in the Fidget House scene. This is their re-working of my second favourite Brazilian act, Bonde Do Role.

MP3: Bonde Do Role: Gasolina (Crookers Crunk)

Next up a lovely bit of soulful D & B for you. This is the title track of the new J Majick & Wickaman album, Crazy World. Vocals are courtesy of Kathy Brown, best known for 'Turn Me Out'. You can get the album now from http://www.junodownload.com/ or Itunes.

MP3: J Majick & Wickaman: Crazy World

Finally an Electro Pop band from Liverpool. To My Boy combine electronic elements with powerful vocals on the awesome 'Model'. The band are currently on tour so please go and check them out.

MP3: To My Boy: Model

Thats it for this installment, make sure you give feedback and support the artists mentioned!

For my DJ dates, please check my myspace.

Craig.

Comments